A online serial number verification system, which allows to produce setups that can only be installed a predetermined number of times on the purchaser's computer. Here are some of the benefits this system offers:
- Online activation curbs casual software piracy;
- Optional total maximum number of installations;
- Optional maximum number of weekly installations;
- Optional maximum number of bimonthly installations;
- Optional maximum number of yearly installations;
- Optional hardware fingerprinting (installing again on the same computer, even after re-installing the operating system, does not count as new installation and does not decrease the number of remaining allowed installations);
- Optional geolocation tracking;
- Optional automatic blacklisting of serials;
- Offline activation, using email for retrieval of the required activation code, if the computer where the product is being installed is not networked;
- Custom reply for each serial number, which can be any string or number you might want to use in your script to control which packages are available to the user, or which should be pre-selected as default. This would allow the use of "PRO" or "LIGHT" product installers in a single package, for example.
|AutoPlay Media Studio 8|
|Setup Factory (versions 7 to 9.5)|
- PHP-enabled web server (PHP 5.0 to 7.1, with myqsli support)
- MySQL database server
PHP 7.2 or newer is not currently supported!
Email support and/or remote assistance is available to paying consulting customers.
At this time, we do no longer offer free email support for any software extensions.
A typical dialog for entering the product serial number, showing the hardware fingerprint of the current computer.
Evaluation / Purchasing
If you want to evaluate this software for two weeks, please use the contact form, and provide the domain name of the web server where you plan to deploy this software. The cost for the a non-expiring license file for the PHP package and the encryption plugin is US$ 100.
Current customers who wish to upgrade their systems to PHP 7.1 can request the upgrade with 50% discount, using email or the contact form. Support for 7.2 or newer is planned, but as support for mcrypt was dropped from PHP, the encryption with AES needs to be replaced in the actions plugin and in PHP with the same algorithm for proper exchange of data. This is not trivial and will take some time.